Palms



I wore this outfit for my day off from both of my jobs(I took a personal day). I wanted something comfortable but still stylish. That is my goto outline for an outfit. Everyone wants to look fab, but if you have to get things done comfort is key too. These black joggers are amazing. They go with literally everything. I can toss on a blouse for a work wear look or a tee for a more casual look. In this outfit I paired it with a semi sheer cropped tank top, and this adorable palm tree infinity scarf. I started my day off with sandals on, but while shopping I scored these super cute black heels, and for a great price might I add.


Pants, Tank, Scarf; Forever21. Crossbody Purse: Jessica Simpson- Stein Mart. Shoes: Charlotte Russe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.