Blue Kimono

When I saw this kimono at H&M last week I knew I had to have it. Kimonos are such a fun piece and are currently right on trend. I love the length on this one, as well as the gorgeous blue hues. I wasn't sure how I was going to pair it so I tried it on two different ways.

Jeans; American Eagle. Tank: H&M. Shoes & Bag: Target. Bracelets and Necklace; Forever21. Watch: Charming Charlies.
The first way was with a pair of boyfriend jeans, a basic tank top, and sandals. This was a cool casual look that is great for a day of running around and exploring your city. And please lets not forget about this awesome bag. I scored it on clearance from Target for only $25.


Pants & Top; Jennifer Lopez Collection at Kohls. Shoes; Forever21.
The second way I paired it was with these amazing palazzo pants and a white cropped top. These pants are so great and literally match with tons of things I own. And the thing I love about this top is that it isn't too fitted, so that it doesn't hug to any unwanted spots or cause any bugling. I paired this outfit with a basic pair of brown sandals with a chunky heel for a more dressed up look.

Thanks for checking out my post. Have a good day everyone. -Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.