Super Steals

Yesterday I mentioned that I did some shopping. Well one of the stores I hit up was Charlotte Russe. Everyone knows that they have great deals but man did I hit the jackpot! Pretty much half the store was on sale or had some type of deal.

Charlotte Russe is one of my goto places for shoes. Not only are their shoes fab, but they are always on sale(BOGO and such). The black shoes above, I put on as soon as I bought them (Check out yesterday's post). They are such a fun piece for summer with their pointy toe but still strappy sandal style. And the nude shoes are gorgeous! Right?!? I love that studs are still in, and the color will match tons of stuff in my closet. I scored these shoes for $9.99 a piece. YES, I REPEAT $9.99!

Next up is this super fun purse. There are so many things that make this bag awesome. First off, it's white! White is one of this season's biggest colors. Think all white ensembles. Second, it has two straps for an over the shoulder look or hand held. Third, the pull strand closure is so in. That along with the almost tribal like subtle print makes this a goto festival bag. Not to mention it was only $15.00.

Speaking of tribal like prints, I also picked up this sweater and scarf. The sweater is super light weight, so still perfect for summer, but it gives good coverage(I have to cover my arm tattoos at one of my jobs). And the scarf has a colorful aztec design. I am all about summer scarfs! But the best part of both pieces were their prices. The sweater was only $5.00 and the scarf only $2.99. My grand total for these five items came to right about $45.00. You seriously cant beat that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.