Matchy Matchy Again

Today I wore another matchy matchy set. I got this crop top and skirt from Dorothy Perkins (what's new haha). The tropical palm print is a fun twist when done in black and white. I paired it a few of my favorite things, like my target sandals, pink necklace, black crossbody and my goto wrist wear. It made for a perfect outfit for an early breakfast, and now I can just toss on a sweater as I head to work for the rest of the day.

Necklace; Charlotte Russe. Top & Bottom; Dorothy Perkins. Bracelets; Kate Spade. Watch; Charming Charlie's. Purse; Jessica Simpson, Stein Mart. Sandals; Target.
Xoxo - Ashley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.