Maxi Sunday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I had a fun relaxing Sunday. Full of napping and spending time with my family. Started with breakfast with A (my boyfriend), then watching reruns of Martin with my sister, a nice long nap, and then off to the movies with my parents and A to see Lucy, which was awesome! Sunday is probably my favorite day of the week. I always have a good day, and as you can see in my pictures, I was all smiles today.

(I love the print on this kimono)

Maxi Dresses are the ultimate outfit of comfort for me. This white one has a cute little crochet upper bodice which kind of gives it a boho vibe. I got it from Forever21 Plus size line and have worn it a ton of times since buying it. I looks great by itself, looks great belted, looks great with a cover up. It all around looks great. One of my favorite dresses.

Kimono; Stein Mart. Dress; Forever21.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.