Saturday Cool


I had to work a pretty long day today and I opted for this outfit. I snagged both the top and the pants from Stein Mart on sale for $20, which obviously made me very happy! This Calvin Klein top is a great piece for summer. I've mentioned before my love for the all white trend on here and this a another piece that can go with that. But besides that the structure and fit of the top is perfect for me. (Can't wait to wear it with denim cutoffs!)

And how cool are this pants!?! Great little aztec print and a pop of lime that makes for an interesting mix. I have also mentioned before my love for jogger style pants, so it was great to add another pair to my ever expanding collection. I love this particular pair because they are work appropriate but still cool and fun.

Top & Pants; Stein Mart. Sandals; Target. Bracelets & Earrings; Forever21. Watch; Charming Charlies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.