Peachy Dreams



I finally got these peach palazzo pants in from Dorothy Perkins and I absolutely adore them! I paired it with this gorgeous lace top (That I've gotten several compliments on already). I snagged this top on clearance at Stein Mart for only $4.


I switched between nude flats and nude heels throughout the day depending on which was more convenient. And then grabbed this cute nude clutch with matching spikes, and my favorite watch and bracelets.

Top & Clutch: Stein Mart. Pants; Dorothy Perkins. Shoes: (Heels) Charlotte Russe (Flats) Kohls.
Overall I had a pretty relaxing day, running errands and such. And even though it is still dressy, this outfit was perfect for relaxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.