Black and Brown


I personally love mixing black and brown. It use to be a big fashion no no but I think the colors actually go great together!

What makes the brown bag and black shirt really click though is these amazing Coach and Four heels I picked up yesterday(which I scored for only $20!). Not only are they extremely cute, they are actually very comfortable. I tossed on this teal bandage skirt just to add a pop of color since it is summer after all.

Top & Shoes; Stein Mart. Skirt and Bag: Forever 21.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.