Crop & Skirt

Today is my honey's birthday and we decided to have a pretty low key dinner at one of our favorite spots. If you live in Jacksonville and like Japanese food/sushi than the Sushi House is a must try.
Since the weather was especially warm today I opted for a crop top and skirt. This white cropped top is one of my favorite pieces because it literally goes with any bottom I could ever think to pair it with.

The skirt is another one of my picks from Dorothy Perkins. Cute, right?!? I love the cut on this skirt. It makes it more interesting and the soft blue color is really pretty as well.
Top: Jennifer Lopez collection at Kohls. Skirt; Dorothy Perkins. Shoes; Charlotte Russe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Hey my name is Ashley. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl. A place where fashion tends to be a little basic. But I love to live outside that stigma for my city. I'm all about wearing fun bold outfits that hopefully will empower women of all sizes to embrace themselves and do the same.